Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Adventures in the Southern Corners of France

Along the Mediterranean in Nice
   
Water wheel in l'Isle-sur-le-Sorgue
I invite you all to look at my recent book, Adventures in the Southern Corners of France.  Adventures chronicles the three months my husband and I spent traveling all across southern France in places we had been before and places completely new to us. 

Canal du Midi




We explored a tiny village in the Pyrénées where my brother-in-law's family had lived, a town in Provence formerly occupied by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, the pepper capital of France, a pre-Roman fortified settlement in Languedoc-Roussillon and more.








The book shares experiences from these discoveries with photos to entice readers to enjoy the same experiences.  I hope you enjoy the reading as much as I enjoyed revisiting the magical country of France.   


View to the Pyrenees

No comments:

Post a Comment